The awesome island of Bali in the Indonesian archipelago offers a phenomenal blend of innate culture, beautiful shorelines, activities, and world-class comforts. Bali is island heaven that has something for everybody to appreciate in the midst of a furlough.
Bali is the most mainstream island occasion goal in the Indonesian archipelago. The island’s home to an old culture that is known for its warm friendliness. Colorful sanctuaries and royal residences set against dazzling normal settings are a portion of its best attractions. There’s a reason people come since Bali offers anything an explorer may need. It’s delightful, the way of life is rich and entrancing, practical and esteem for cash, the geology is dazzling, the shopping binge, food wide-extending and heavenly, and the general population amicable. To put it plainly, Bali is truly what different goals attempt to invoke themselves to be when trying to lure voyagers.
- Barong Kintamani & Ubud Tour.
- Tanah Lot temple tour.
- Uluwatu temple sunset Kecak Dance tour with seafood for Dinner.
Note: The above itinerary can be customized as per your need. Just call us at 9822004950 or email : email@example.com to get the best suitable itinerary with the best hotels.
- To and Fro Flights (Optional)
- 04 Nights’ accommodation at 4 Star Hotel on Deluxe Room (Twin Sharing)
- Daily breakfast at the hotel
- Return airport transport transfer on Private transfer
- Full Day Ubud Kintamani tour exclude lunch AC Coach
- HD Tanah Lot temple tour on SIC basis
- HD Uluwatu temple sunset Kecak dance tour with seafood dinner for food only on SIC basis
- Complimentary 01 pcs local SIM card
- English speaking guide assistance during tours and transfers
- To and Fro Flights
- Watersports at Tanjung Benoa beach (Optional)
- Any Services not mentioned in the Inclusions.
- Travel Insurance (Strongly recommended for Senior Citizens)
- Airport Taxes
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips to drivers, guides, representative laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drinks not in the regular menus provided by us.
- Surcharges (if Any)
- BALI :- Visa On Arrival
- INR 20,000/- token amount for booking hold.
- 30% of the total package cost to be paid within a week after making token payment.
- Remaining payment of the total package cost to be paid before 30 days of departure.
- Flight fares and transportation fee need to be paid in full and in advance at the time of booking.
- Above policies are subject to change without any prior notice and you will get the final policies by your booking agent.
- 30% of total cost of package will be deducted when cancelled at 30 days or more prior to departure.
- 50% of total cost of package will be deducted when cancelled between 29-15 days prior to departure.
- 75% of total cost of package will be deducted when cancelled between 14-08 days prior to departure.
- 100% of total cost of package will be deducted when cancelled within 07 days of departure.
- Refund of flight fare is subject to the cancellation policies of the respective airline and may be non-refundable.
- Above policies are subject to change without any prior notice and you will get the final policies from us.
- Note: Refund may take 07-15 working days.
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable will be as per hotel cancellation policy.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 31 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost
- 30 to 16 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 8 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.