The website www.goldfinchholidays.com is owned by GoldFinch Holidays.
All bookings here are made with GoldFinch Holidays and the booking terms mentioned herein below constitutes the entire agreement between the customer and Company. By making a booking with us and /or depositing payments with us for tour and travel services, you confirm having carefully read, understood and accepted the below mentioned ‘Terms of Services’. Definitions – “Passenger/ Traveler/ Tourist/ You/ Guest/ Client” means the person/ persons in whose name/ on whose behalf booking or registration is made. “Company/ We/ Us” means Goldfinch Holidays. Both these terms can be used interchangeably. “Independent contractor” means any hotelier/ hotel owner, owner of any airlines or shipping Company or Bus supplier or Railway or Ferry Boat/ Cruise/ Coach owner/ operator or any other person or organization who has been selected by the Company to render services to the Passenger (s) and who has agreed to render services to the Company. Unless the context otherwise requires words, importing the masculine gender, shall also include feminine gender and vice versa, and the use of the singular shall include plural and vice versa.
Visitors on our website are kindly requested to fill the enquiry form with all necessary fields mentioned there and submit the same to be send to our office. Upon receipt of the booking request or travel enquiry, a travel expert from our office will contact you with the best available information and offers, for the desired tour package or travel services. In the event the travel requirements are not clear in the booking form submitted by you to us, our team may contact you via email or phone number provided by you in the booking form. No booking is considered as ‘confirmed’ unless a tour confirmation letter is sent by us to the customer after receiving the initial advance payments in our account.
Our tours are subject to availability. To make reservation for a tour with us, the customer requires depositing advance payments as may be conveyed by our travel consultant during the course of correspondence. No booking is considered as ‘confirmed’ unless a tour confirmation letter is sent by us to the customer after receiving the initial advance payments in our account.
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 7 days before departure: 100%
It is the sole responsibility of the customer to make the balance payments at least 90 days prior to the start of the tour or as may be agreed/conveyed by our travel consultant during the course of correspondence. In the event of non – receipt of balance payment by the cut-off date, the Company will retain the right to treat the tour bookings as cancelled and the advance payment may be forfeited.
How to pay for your travel bookings
Cancellation and Refund
All bookings for airlines/ hotel accommodation/ ground transportation are blocked well in advance. We are liable to pay penalties to all our suppliers/ vendors if these services are not released within the mentioned time frame. All cancellations must be intimated to our office on phone followed by a written confirmation via email. Telephonic cancellation will not be accepted as ‘cancelation request’. Cancellation will attract the cancellation charges given below.
|Days Prior to Departure||Cancellation Charges|
|More than 60 Days||Registration / Booking Amount|
|60 to 45 Days||30 % of Tour Cost|
|45 to 30 Days||50 % of Tour Cost|
|30 to 15 Days||75 % of Tour Cost|
|15 to Date of Departure||100 % of Tour Cost|
Cancellation charges are applicable on total tour price excluding the discounts, Rail fare, Air fare & Visa fees.
Cancellation charges for any Rail ticket/ Air reservation/Hotel accommodation is applicable as per the rules (policy) of railways/ airlines/ Hotels. Air ticket cancellation charges for special fares if paid by the guest are NON-REFUNDABLE. Any refund payable will be returned to the guests after receipt of the refund from respective airlines/ railways/Hotels after deducting the processing charges.
- Amount will be refunded through Online Transfer.
- Refund of amount will be initiated after deducting the applicable cancellation charges and service charge and both will be settled within 10-15 working days of cancellation request approved by GoldFinch Holidays.
- If the passenger needs to cancel a tour due to rejection of visa or rejection of entry into the country, the cancellation charges of the Company will be applicable and shall be payable by the passenger. There will be no refund if the passenger, or any member of his party, is unable to travel due to the said reasons.
To Hold Company Harmless and Indemnity:
The Company shall in no circumstances whatsoever, is liable to the guest or any other person traveling, for any loss or expense incurred due to following :
- Any death, personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delay, discomfort, increased expenses, consequential loss and/or damage or any damage to baggage or personal effects howsoever caused;
- The coach drivers, mostly on international routes, are bound by specific Rules. Any sightseeing missed due to delay caused by any passenger shall be non-refundable.
- Train/ flight delays, rescheduling/ cancellation of train/ flights, inter-connection occurring due to airline problem and/ or any change in train/ flight schedule or meals not being served; GoldFinch Holidays is also not responsible for any alternate arrangements and the guest has no right to claim any loss or consequences arising due to the same.
- Any overstay expenses due to delay or changes in air, bus, ship, train or cancellation of special bogie or other services due to sickness, weather conditions, strike, war, quarantine, or any other cause whatsoever.
- Sightseeing missed and/ or the program being curtailed after commencement of the tour and/ or before the due period due to any unavoidable circumstances and any reason beyond our control such as political, natural calamity, monument under renovation, heavy rush at sightseeing places, road traffic congestion etc.
- All the loss or expenses will have to be borne by the guest arising in any way out of this contract in respect of any tour; holiday, excursion facility which exceeds the total amount paid or agreed to be paid for the tour, and shall in no case include any consequential loss or additional expense whatsoever. If in the event of the guest(s) is booked on a particular train/ airline on a particular date and due to certain reasons beyond the control of the Company the guest (s) is not allowed to board the train/flight, the guest (s) shall not hold the Company responsible for the same and no claim whatsoever can be made by the tour participant against the Company. The Company shall not be responsible and/ or liable for any damage or loss caused to the guest (s) due to reasons beyond the control of the Company. The Company is not liable for any loss due to negligence or technical fault or any other reason whatsoever due to change amendment or cancellation by Airline/Railway Authority.
- The Company shall not be responsible for any loss of baggage by the airline or by independent contractor or their agents, hotel staff, bus/ coach or while traveling etc.
- The company shall not be responsible if any guest’s baggage, cash, jewelry or any other valuable (s) is lost due to theft or by any other reason whatsoever during the tour. Entire responsibility of taking care of their valuables shall lie on the guest(s).
Privacy of Information:
We treat all information furnished by you as confidential and will share only the necessary information with airline, hotels & service providers who will provide services to you on tour. However, we may be constrained to disclose the information furnished by you, if such disclosure is required by law or by an order by court or the rules, regulations & enquiry by any govt/ statutory agency having regulatory authority over the Company. Each of these conditions shall be severable from other and if any provision is declared invalid, illegal or unenforceable, then remaining provisions nevertheless shall have full force & effect.
- Please present a photo id at the time of check in.
- Hotel may charge a refundable security deposit at the time of check in which could be paid via credit card or cash depending upon the hotel policy by the guests checking in
- All extra charges need to be paid directly to the hotel prior to check out such as parking, phone calls, spa services, room service, city tax, laundry, and as such any other additional as per your stay and the hotel policy
- We don’t accept any responsibility for additional expenses due to the changes or delays in flight, road, rail, sea travel, all such expenses will have to be borne by the guests checking in.
- Any special request for bed type (Twin/Double/King/Queen), early check in, late check out, smoking rooms, higher floor etc. are not guaranteed and are subject to availability at the time of check in.
- Early check out will attract full cancellation charges unless otherwise specified.
- The amount paid for the Hotel room does not include airport transfers, the same can be arranged at an extra price if required.
- Any extension in stay will require a new reservation
- The cancellation policy of the concerned hotel will be applicable for the room for which the reservation voucher is issued. Generally the cancellation charges will vary from a minimum of 20% to a maximum of 100% (no refund). The exact cancellation charge will vary from case to case depending on season, number of days before check in date etc. A “no show” will result in forfeiture of the full amount paid for reservation.
- Check In / Check Out timings as prescribed by the respective hotel is to be followed. Extra charges for retention of rooms beyond the time will be billed by the hotel & has to be paid directly to the hotel.
- No refund can be made for unused services, for unused transportation, unconsumed meals included in the package, (Breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea) or for voluntary modifications made by the traveler.
- In case of Hotel bookings, Goldfinch Holidays is responsible only up to the point of allotment of reserved room to the guest.
- Goldfinch Holidays is not responsible for maintenance & upkeep of the hotel rooms, food quality, or services provided by the hotel.
- No refund is admissible on count of deficiency in quality of amenities provided.
- Refund claims are forwarded to the concerned hotel, and a refund is possible only when the amount is returned / credited to our account by the hotel. The same will be returned to the traveler within 10-15 working days after the actual cancellation (After deducting the cancellation charges and taxes as applied by the respective hotel).
- No part or full refunds are permissible if the area/location of the hotel suffers a power cut, due to load shedding or otherwise & air-conditioners / fans / lights etc do not function.
- The mode of payment for the refundable amount could be any of the following decided on case to case scenario (Credit note / Online transfer / NEFT / RTGS)
- All passengers, including children and infants, must present valid photo identification at check in.
- Check in counters on all International flights open 3 hours prior to the scheduled departure and close 1 hr prior to the scheduled departure. Passengers who are not checked in before the close of the check in counters may be denied boarding by the airline and will be considered to be no shows.
- Check in counters on all domestic flights open 3 hours prior to the scheduled departure and close 1hr prior to the scheduled departure. Passengers who are not checked in before the close of the check in counters may be denied boarding by the airline and will be considered to be no shows.
- Carriage and other services provided by the carrier are subject to conditions of carriage, which are hereby incorporated by reference. These conditions may be obtained from the issuing carrier.
- All passengers are requested to confirm the status of the flight with the respective airlines’ call centre atleast 4 hours prior to scheduled departure, as they may be changed by the airline without any notice to the passenger.
- Cancellation charges shall be applied as per fare rules and the Terms and Conditions agreed to at the time of issuance of the ticket
- Goldfinch Holidays does not undertake the procedure of online check in, the same can be done by the traveler on the respective airline website 24-48 hrs prior to departure.
- In case of refundable flights, the refundable amount (After deducting the cancellation charges and taxes as applied by the respective airline) will be returned to the traveler in 10-15 working days after the actual cancellation.
- The mode of payment for the refundable amount could be any of the following decided on case to case scenario (Credit note / Online transfer / NEFT / RTGS )
- In Case of nonrefundable flights, the entire amount paid at the time of purchase will be forfeited.
- In the case of a date change, and if the issuing airline provides the same as an option to the traveler, the appropriate date change penalty as well as the fare difference will need to be paid by the traveler in accordance with the issuing airline policies.
- GoldFinch Holidays does not take responsibility for loss or damage of baggage.
- GoldFinch Holidays does not take responsibility for losses incurred to travelers due to delay or cancellation of flight schedules
- In case of change in airports or departure terminals between two flights, it is the travelers responsibility to ensure that appropriate lay over time is available to carry out all formalities of travel.
- Please ensure that you have the correct travel visas for your transit and final destinations.
- Travelers need to ensure that their passports are valid for more then 6 months at the time of departure from India and arrival back to India.
- For all on-arrival visa procedures, travelers need to ensure that they have 4-5 blank pages in the passport as part of the immigration guidelines. This is applicable to Indian as well as all foreign passports.