Dubai is known for its skyscrapers and high buildings, in particular, the world´s tallest building, the Burj Khalifa. What’s more, the city is always coming up with new wonders, which makes you want to visit this wonderful city again and again. Be it Shopping festival, the adventure, Food, Sand Dunes, its possession of other ancient and modern attractions, Dubai beneath the garb of all glitter and glam, there’s a Dubai takes pride in its traditional values and rich heritage and welcomes you with immense warmth and hospitality.Highlights
- 1 Night Lapita Resorts & 3 Nights at Park Regis
- Dubai City Tour
- Burj Khalifa
- Dubai Mall
- Deluxe Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
- Bollywood Park
- Motion Gate OR Legoland
Day 1 - Arrive in Dubai
Arrive at Dubai International Airport and proceed to your hotel or resort. Get settle down in your room & unwind yourself. Afternoon visit Burj Khalifa (Non Peak hours), Explore Dubai Mall and enjoy Musical Fountain Show. Overnight Stay at Hotel (Dinner included)
Day 2 - Dubai Aquaventure & Underwater Zoo
Post Breakfast will visit to Dubai Aquaventure & Underwater Zoo. Overnight Stay at Hotel. (Breakfast & Dinner included)
Day 3 – IMG Indoor Theme Park
Post Breakfast, enjoy the most unique and the world’s largest temperature-controlled indoor theme park IMG . As far as adventure zones go, Img World Adventure, indoor park Dubai includes Lost Valley – Dinosaur Adventure, Cartoon Network, and MARVEL. The adventure zones contain an assortment of roller coasters, thrill rides and attractions that suit all age types. IMG Boulevard is the entrance pavilion, home to a number of uber retail stores, exclusive dining venues and, a 12-screen Novo cinema for even more fun. Overnight stay at hotel (Breakfast Included)
Day 4 – Dubai city tour and Shopping
Post Breakfast will take you to Dubai city tour. This is the day when you can do lots of shopping. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 5 - Depart
Your trip to Dubai ends with a lavish breakfast on this day.
Check out from the hotel and take transfer to the airport for your return travel.
- 3 nights accommodation at Park Regis
- 1 night accommodation at Lapita Resort
- Bothway Dubai Airport Transfers
- Half-day Dubai City Tour
- Burj Khalifa 124th Floor (Non-Peak)
- Fountain Show at Dubai Mall
- World's Largest Mall visit The Dubai Mall
- Deluxe Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
- Bollywood Park during Lapita stay
- Motion Gate/Legoland during Lapita stay
- Including 5% VAT
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- Any airfare or OTB charges
- Any visa or insurance charges
- Any expanses of personal nature
Considering the COVID-19 situation, different state governments have laid out their respective protocols for passengers arriving at their airports. Most states and union territories have released their own guidelines for inbound and outbound travellers vis-à-vis passes, permits, quarantine rules and other requirements. Please go through the guidelines of your source and destination states and union territories carefully before planning your travel, for a hassle-free experience. Before you travel, make sure to read and understand the complete guidelines of the city/state you are travelling to and comply with the same so as to ease your travel plans.
* Recommended: Get a COVID-19 test before you travel. A negative test result in hand, will make your travel experience smoother and hassle free.
* Travel related advisory is subject to change without notice, for the latest update please check state government websites only.
- Indian nationals intending to travel to Dubai on Visit or tourist visa or looking to obtain visa on arrival shall be required to be in possession of a valid return ticket.
- Customers must carry a negative PCR certificate in printed form, from a government-approved laboratory in India (ICMR) or a certified designated laboratory which is available on https://www.icmr.gov.in/ issued no more than 72 hours before departure. The certificate issued shall be duly signed and stamped by relevant authorities and must only be in English or Arabic. Hand written certificates shall not be permitted. 72Hours is calculated from the time of sample collection
- All customers must undergo a PCR test upon arrival into Dubai as well
- All customers must download the COVID-19 Dubai Smart App and generate a QR code on their device before entering Dubai.
- * Travel related advisory is subject to change without notice, for the latest update please check state government websites only.