Ooty established as a ‘hill-station’ during the British rule, it retains much of its quaint colonial charm, while offering panoramic views, delightful nature walks, as well as numerous modern attractions and facilities.
Ooty abounds with major tourist attractions: rolling meadows; stone walled churches with stained glass windows; acres and acres of tea plantations and an artificial lake-all these a must on every tourist’s itinerary.
Ooty offers a breathtaking view of the blue Niligiri hills, the botanical gardens with large banyan trees and an incredible variety of ornamental and exotic plants. Visit Mysore palce, Brindavan gardens , Mysore Zoo and Shopping.Highlights
- Mysore Palace and Mysore Zoo.
- Brindavan Garden.
- Wax World, Stone House, Ooty Lake, Ooty Rose Garden.
- Doddabetta Peak, Ooty Botanical Gardens, Sim's Park, Coonoor Tea Estate, Lamb's Rock, Dolphin's Nose
Note: The above itinerary can be customized as per your need. Just call us at 9822004950 or email : firstname.lastname@example.org to get the best suitable itinerary with the best hotels.
- Accommodation in 3 star / 4 star hotels.
- Meals – Breakfast and Dinner
- Transportation in A/c vehicle Innova/ Etios/ tempo traveler as per group size.
- All local sightseeing in the same vehicle
- Pickup and drop from Bangalore Airport/Railway stain /Bus stand
- Driver Bata, Fuel, Toll and Parking fees.
- Inclusive of all applicable taxes
- Any Entrances fees
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, and laundry bills etc, Any boating charges (motor boat / pedal boat/ Jeep Safari at Bandipur).
- Tips and porter charges.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions,
Political closures, technical faults etc , Accidents/ Hospitalization
- Any Insurance
- Any other service/s not specified above
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.
Considering the COVID-19 situation, different state governments have laid out their respective protocols for passengers arriving at their airports. Most states and union territories have released their own guidelines for inbound and outbound travellers vis-à-vis passes, permits, quarantine rules and other requirements. Please go through the guidelines of your source and destination states and union territories carefully before planning your travel, for a hassle-free experience. Before you travel, make sure to read and understand the complete guidelines of the city/state you are travelling to and comply with the same so as to ease your travel plans.
* Recommended: Get a COVID-19 test before you travel. A negative test result in hand, will make your travel experience smoother and hassle free.
* Travel related advisory is subject to change without notice, for the latest update please check state government websites only.