Goa has something for everyone. From Beautiful beaches, Watersports, Adventure sports, Forts, Churches, Cathedrals, Rock cut Caves, Waterfalls To the Colonial Architecture(Portuguese style) – Goa has it all. Apart from Night life in Goa, one can also indulge in Jungle treks, go for Canoe rides in rivers cutting across deep forests, visit spice plantation or enjoy backwater houseboat cruise. No wonder, that Goa is an all-time favorite destination for many people across the globe.Highlights
- Old Church
- Jeep Safari to Dudhsagar Waterfalls
- Spice plantation Tour
- Grande Island Tour
- Fontainhas Heritage Walk with Guide
Day 1 : Arrival In North GOA
Arrive at the Goa airport or railway station our executive will receive you and take you to your Hotel in North Goa. Complete check in process. Take some rest. Later, you can go to enjoy a stroll around the Baga beach or indulge in your favorite beach activity. OR Local markets of Anjuna consists of traditional jewelry, handicrafts and souvenirs. Over Night at Hotel.
Day 2 : Dudhsagar Waterfall Tour
Today after early breakfast , we have Jeep Safari to Dudhsagar Waterfalls, that is going to take you amidst dense jungles as well as rivulets. The tour also includes Spice Plantation tour - a great way of exploring the rich culture and traditions of Goa. You will be served Goan style Buffet Lunch at Spice Plantation(Veg /Non Veg). Evening drop at Hotel. Over Night at Hotel.
Day 3: Grande Island Tour
Today after Breakfast, popularly known as the Grande island Or Bat Island. The only way to reach Grand Island Goa is by sailing on a boat. After we pick you up we will be reaching the destination on a boat. This includes – Dolphin Sighting, Fishing, Snorkelling, Soft drinks/2 Beers ,Fruits and Snacks. Lunch on Private Beach (Veg /Non veg). Drop at hotel at 5pm. Overnight at hotel.
Day 4: Fontainhas Heritage Walk with Guide
Today after Breakfast, get ready for a visit to Fontainhas , recognised by UNESCO as a Heritage Zone. An old latin Quarter narrating the Portuguese past in India. Known for narrow lanes full of colorful Portuguese villas with balconies and red-tiled roofs, this walking tour will transport you to another era for sure. Evening you can relax in Hotel or experience the various pubs, eateries or markets (of your won). Overnight Hotel.
Day 5 : Depart from Goa
This is the last day of your tour. Enjoy a breakfast in the morning after which you will be transferred to the Airport / Rly Station for your return journey back home.
- Accommodation at the 3 Star/4 Star Hotels.
- 04 Breakfast at the Hotel
- 02 Lunch.
- Transportation in AC Vehicle with service of an English Speaking Chauffeur Guide.
- Sightseeing as mentioned in itinerary
- Assistance at Airport
- Fontainhas Heritage Walk
- Grande Island Trip
- Dudhsagar Waterfall Tour
- Airfare / Train Fare
- Meal: Lunch, Dinner
- Entry Tickets
- Any Personal and incidental expenses
- 5% GST
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Flight Rules : Guests traveling to Maharashtra, are required to show a negative COVID-19 RT_PCR test result received within 72 hours prior to departure.
* If Passengers do not have RT_PCR test, they will have to undergo the same at the airport at an additional cost.
Booking Fee (From 06 Dec 2020 to 30 Sep 2021)
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 7 days before departure: 100%
Cancellation charges per person (From 06 Dec 2020 to 30 Sep 2021)
- 30 or more days before departure: 25%
- Between 29 to 7 days before departure: 50%
- Between 6 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- In case of any hotel / car booking we have to follow the instructions mentioned in that particular hotel's / transporter's own booking & cancellation policy. We will not be responsible for that.
- Hotel / Rooms are depending on the availability on the exact date of booking / Advance payment transferred from your part. We will provide an alternate or similar category of hotel in case the hotel mentioned in the Quotation is not available.
- As in some area the weather remains unpredictable through-out the year, so all the sightseeing points are depending on the Permit, current Weather & Road condition. In that case we are not responsible for the extra expenses caused by the factors beyond our control like any Natural Calamities like earthquake, flood, land slide, snow-falls, storm, heavy rain-fall etc or any train / flight delays, any roadblocks, any vehicle disturbances/malfunctions, any political disturbances, any local holidays etc.
- The above package cost is only for point to point drop & also for the mentioned sightseeing points only.
Considering the COVID-19 situation, different state governments have laid out their respective protocols for passengers arriving at their airports. Most states and union territories have released their own guidelines for inbound and outbound travellers vis-à-vis passes, permits, quarantine rules and other requirements. Please go through the guidelines of your source and destination states and union territories carefully before planning your travel, for a hassle-free experience. Before you travel, make sure to read and understand the complete guidelines of the city/state you are travelling to and comply with the same so as to ease your travel plans.
* Recommended: Get a COVID-19 test before you travel. A negative test result in hand, will make your travel experience smoother and hassle free.
* Travel related advisory is subject to change without notice, for the latest update please check state government websites only.
- Health Screening: None
- Quarantine: None
- Passenger Obligation: All passengers must download Aarogya Setu App.
- Other info : Guests traveling to Maharashtra, are required to show a negative COVID-19 RT_PCR test result received within 72 hours prior to departure.