Wayanad, set at an altitude of 700 – 2100 m above sea level, Wayanad is one of the districts in Kerala that has been able to retain its pristine nature. The fast-flowing rivers – Panamaram, Mananthavady and Kabini add to the beauty of Wayanad. Other Sightseeing attractions in Wayanad include Pookoda Lake, Lakkadi, Kuruva Island, Edakkal Cave. You also get to see lot of deers, sambar deers, and wild elephants during our 2-hour long drive through the the most scenic route – Bandipur forest to Wayanad.Highlights
- Mysore Palace
- Brindavan Gardens
- Bandipur Jeep Safari
- Wayanad Sigthseeing - Pookoda Lake, Lakkadi, Kuruva Island, Edakkal Cave.
DAY 1 :- On arrival pick up from Bangalore Airport or Railway station. Depart for Mysore. On the way visit to Maharaja Palace & Brindavan Garden. Overnight stay in Mysore.
DAY 2 :- After Breakfast check out hotel Depart for Bandipur. On way visit a Jeep Safari. Later, return back to the hotel and overnight stay in Bandipur.
DAY 3 :- After Breakfast check out hotel Depart for Wayanad. On the way visit Pookode lake, Edakkal caves, Chembra peak, Lakkadi view point. Overrnight stay in Wayanad .
DAY 4 :- After Breakfast sightseeing of Wayanad visiting the Banasura Sagar Dam, Pazhassi Raja Tomb and Pazhassi Raja museum Mananthavady and Kuruvadweep - a series of islands formed on the Kabini river. Overnight stay in wayanad.
DAY 5 :- After breakfast proceed for local sightseeing of Wayanad. Set at an altitude of 700 - 2100 m above sea level, Wayanad is one of the districts in Kerala that has been able to retain its pristine nature. The fast-flowing rivers - Panamaram, Mananthavady and Kabini add to the beauty of Wayanad. Sightseeing attractions in Wayanad include Pookoda Lake, Lakkadi, Kuruva Island, Edakkal Cave. Overnight stay in Wayanad.
DAY 6 :- After breakfast check out hotel. On arrival drop at Calicut Airport or Railway station.
- A/C accomodation in 3*/4* Hotels (Non A/C Rooms in Hill Stations)
- Daily breakfast at hotel
- Pick Up & Drop at nearest Airport/Railway Station
- Pick Up, Drop & all sightseeing by A/C Private Vehicle.
- English/Hindi speaking driver cum guide
- Driver allowance, toll, parking, driver’s night halt, fuel charges
- Interstate permit if necessary
- Air and Train fare
- Travel Insurance
- Any personal expenses like laundry, shopping, tips etc
- Camera and Video charges.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any Flight/Train delay or cancellation, weather conditions, Political closures, technical faults, curfew, Pandemic related Govt Rules/State Rules changes etc.
- Any adventure activities
- Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
Booking Fee (From 06 Dec 2020 to 30 Sep 2021)
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 7 days before departure: 100%
Cancellation charges per person (From 06 Dec 2020 to 30 Sep 2021)
- 30 or more days before departure: 25%
- Between 29 to 7 days before departure: 50%
- Between 6 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- In case of any hotel / car booking we have to follow the instructions mentioned in that particular hotel's / transporter's own booking & cancellation policy. We will not be responsible for that.
- Hotel / Rooms are depending on the availability on the exact date of booking / Advance payment transferred from your part. We will provide an alternate or similar category of hotel in case the hotel mentioned in the Quotation is not available.
- As in some area the weather remains unpredictable through-out the year, so all the sightseeing points are depending on the Permit, current Weather & Road condition. In that case we are not responsible for the extra expenses caused by the factors beyond our control like any Natural Calamities like earthquake, flood, land slide, snow-falls, storm, heavy rain-fall etc or any train / flight delays, any roadblocks, any vehicle disturbances/malfunctions, any political disturbances, any local holidays etc.
- The above package cost is only for point to point drop & also for the mentioned sightseeing points only.
Considering the COVID-19 situation, different state governments have laid out their respective protocols for passengers arriving at their airports. Most states and union territories have released their own guidelines for inbound and outbound travellers vis-à-vis passes, permits, quarantine rules and other requirements. Please go through the guidelines of your source and destination states and union territories carefully before planning your travel, for a hassle-free experience. Before you travel, make sure to read and understand the complete guidelines of the city/state you are travelling to and comply with the same so as to ease your travel plans.
* Recommended: Get a COVID-19 test before you travel. A negative test result in hand, will make your travel experience smoother and hassle free.
* Travel related advisory is subject to change without notice, for the latest update please check state government websites only
Please speak to our travel expert to get the epass related information for wayanad entry check post. Email : email@example.com