The best shoreline escape goals of the Southern Asian area, Maldives is a standout amongst the most bewitching and wonderful excursions on the planet. Whatever time of year you choose to visit, the Maldives offer azure blue seas and sunshine, making it perfect for a relaxing luxury holiday.
Known as an ideal spot for beach holidays and marine experiences, Maldives has been gathering all the deserving fame since last a couple of decades. People enjoy taking Maldives holiday packages from around the globe and witness the captivating beauty and charm this island country has to offer. Nestled on the Indian Ocean, this spectacular destination is visited by many newlywed couples who have taken honeymoon packages to the Maldives and witness the glorious natural bliss this region has to offer.Highlights
- Accommodation in beautiful 4* Resort / 5*Resort as per your choice.
- Meet and assist at the airport by our Airport Representative.
- Book with us and get free meal upgrade from Half Board = Full Board (Breakfast, lunch & dinner is included)
- One double classic room
- Visa will be on arrival
- All tour and transfer on Speed Boat.
- Return Airport Transfer.
- 24/7 Assistance.
- All Taxes
Note : For Customized itinerary and any other inclusions please write to us on email@example.com
- Accommodation in Superior Beach Bungalow 2 Nights + Water Villa 2 Nights
- Meal Plan : Half Board upgraded to Full Board (for bookings done before 12 March 2021)
- Combined Return Transfer by Speedboat : Airport / Resort / Airport
- Meet and greet at the Male’ International Airport
- A Bottle of Water 500ml per person per day to be placed in the room.
- Tea /Coffee making facilities (1 set of Tea/Coffee per room per day)
- Free WIFI in all rooms
- Gymnasium (excluding personal trainer)
- Land sports includes; Badminton, Snooker/ Billiards, Table Tennis, Beach Volleyball, Squash, Sauna, Steam bath, Daylight Tennis, Basketball, Jacuzzi (excluding coach and instructors)
- Windsurfing and canoeing (excluding instructor)
- Free drinking water at meal times served by glass
- A Bottle of Sparkling Wine and a Fruit Basket for Honeymooners (for wedding not older than 6 months)
- Combined Day Time Speed Boat Airport Transfers
- All Current Maldivian Taxes included.
- Visa will be on arrival
- Camera fee
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance / Medical Insurance
- Any Airfare
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances, epidemic, explosion, fire, flood, earthquake or other exceptional natural calamity and act of God;etc
- Tips, laundry and phone call
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
- All personal expenses
- INR 20,000/- token amount for booking hold.
- 30% of the total package cost to be paid within a week after making token payment.
- Remaining payment of the total package cost to be paid before 30 days of departure.
- Flight fares and transportation fee need to be paid in full and in advance at the time of booking.
- Above policies are subject to change without any prior notice and you will get the final policies by your booking executive.
- 30% of total cost of package will be deducted when cancelled at 30 days or more prior to departure.
- 50% of total cost of package will be deducted when cancelled between 29-15 days prior to departure.
- 75% of total cost of package will be deducted when cancelled between 14-08 days prior to departure.
- 100% of total cost of package will be deducted when cancelled within 07 days of departure.
- Refund of flight fare is subject to the cancellation policies of the respective airline and may be non-refundable.
- Above policies are subject to change without any prior notice and you will get the final policies from us.
Considering the COVID-19 situation, different state governments have laid out their respective protocols for passengers arriving at their airports. Most states and union territories have released their own guidelines for inbound and outbound travellers vis-à-vis passes, permits, quarantine rules and other requirements. Please go through the guidelines of your source and destination states and union territories carefully before planning your travel, for a hassle-free experience. Before you travel, make sure to read and understand the complete guidelines of the city/state you are travelling to and comply with the same so as to ease your travel plans.
* Recommended: Get a COVID-19 test before you travel. A negative test result in hand, will make your travel experience smoother and hassle free.
* Travel related advisory is subject to change without notice, for the latest update please check state government websites only.
- For Tourists (Indian Nationals) from India to Male, are required to be in possession of a pre arrival RT PCR for entry into Maldives. Tourist must be in possession of RT PCR negative certificate in English in print or electronic form, from a government-approved laboratory in India (ICMR) or a certified designated laboratory which is available on https://www.icmr.gov.in/ , issued no more than 96 hours before departure. 96 hours is calculated from the time for sample collection.
- The RT PCR certificate must contain name as per passport, name and address of the testing laboratory, Type of test, date of sample collection and result.
- Customers travelling for the purpose of tourism must have confirmed reservation at a resort. As of now resort stay is must as stay on the mainland is not permitted.
- Customers must be in possession of valid return ticket
- *Travel related advisory is subject to change without notice, for the latest update please check state government websites only.