Kashmir has always been more than a mere place. This land of Unimaginable beauty , iconic Chinar trees, Snow-covered mountains, a warm cup of Kahwah Tea and warm and hospitable Kashmiri people , will Inspire You To Visit Kashmir again and again.Highlights
- Shikara Ride and much more
Day 1 Arrive Srinagar
Arrive Srinagar Airport ,Assistance on Arrival & Proceed To Hotel / Houseboat Check-in. Srinagar is also known as “paradise on earth. Afternoon free overnight in Hotel.
Day 2 Srinagar – Sonnamarg – Srinagar (85 Kms One Way )
After breakfast leave for full day excursion tour of Sonamarg (9000 fts a.s.l) “the Golden Meadow”. Sonamarg is the beginning of the enchanted journey into a natural land surrounded by mountains upto 5300 meters high the valley is divided by a spur of the “Thajwas Range”. Return back to Srinagar overnight in Hotel.
Day 3 Srinagar -Gulmarg (56 Kms)
After breakfast leave Hotel / Houseboat & proceed Gulmarg take a tour of Gulmarg (8700 fts above sea level )”Meadow of Flowers ``. Gulmarg has a famous Golf course during summer (which is one of the highest 18-holes golf course in the world ) & ski resort during winter . overnight in Hotel at Gulmarg.
Day 4 Gulmarg -Pahalgam (58 Kms)
After breakfast leave Hotel / Houseboat & proceed Pahalgam take a tour of Pahalgam (7200 fts a.s.l) “Village of Shepherds “enroute visiting the world famous saffron growing fields , Awantipura ruins (9th century ) & martand Temple ( sun temple ).Pahalgam also famous for Indian film industry , some trekking routes & also base camp for Amarnath pilgrimage . overnight Hotel at Pahalgam.
Day 5 Pahalgam - Srinagar (97 Kms)
After breakfast transfer to Srinagar and visit Mughal Gardens visiting Cheshmashahi (the royal spring ),Nishat (the garden of pleasure ) ,Shalimar (the abode of love) & famous Shankaracharya temple . Afternoon Shikara ride on the lake . overnight in Hotel.
Day 6 Departure-Srinagar
After breakfast leave for Srinagar Airport to board the flight for onward destination.
- Accommodation in 3 Star/ 4 Star resorts or Hotels , with centrally heated room.
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner
- Assistance upon Arrival & Departure.
- Return Airport and round trip transfers along with all sightseeing tours by Heated A.C Vehicle (Non Sharing Vehicle)
- Shikara Ride.
Entrance fees to Gardens
- English/Hindi speaking driver cum guide
- Air and Train fare
- Travel Insurance
- Any personal expenses like laundry, shopping, tips etc
- Camera and Video charges .
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any Flight/Train delay or cancellation, weather conditions, Political closures, technical faults, curfew, Pandemic related Govt Rules/State Rules changes etc.
- Any adventure activities
- Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
Booking Fee (From 06 Dec 2020 to 30 Sep 2021)
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 7 days before departure: 100%
Cancellation charges per person (From 06 Dec 2020 to 30 Sep 2021)
- 30 or more days before departure: 25%
- Between 29 to 7 days before departure: 50%
- Between 6 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- In case of any hotel / car booking we have to follow the instructions mentioned in that particular hotel's / transporter's own booking & cancellation policy. We will not be responsible for that.
- Hotel / Rooms are depending on the availability on the exact date of booking / Advance payment transferred from your part. We will provide an alternate or similar category of hotel in case the hotel mentioned in the Quotation is not available.
- As in some area the weather remains unpredictable through-out the year, so all the sightseeing points are depending on the Permit, current Weather & Road condition. In that case we are not responsible for the extra expenses caused by the factors beyond our control like any Natural Calamities like earthquake, flood, land slide, snow-falls, storm, heavy rain-fall etc or any train / flight delays, any roadblocks, any vehicle disturbances/malfunctions, any political disturbances, any local holidays etc.
- The above package cost is only for point to point drop & also for the mentioned sightseeing points only.
* Please Note: Cancellation terms and conditions are subject to change without any notice.
Considering the COVID-19 situation, different state governments have laid out their respective protocols for passengers arriving at their airports. Most states and union territories have released their own guidelines for inbound and outbound travellers vis-à-vis passes, permits, quarantine rules and other requirements. Please go through the guidelines of your source and destination states and union territories carefully before planning your travel, for a hassle-free experience. Before you travel, make sure to read and understand the complete guidelines of the city/state you are travelling to and comply with the same so as to ease your travel plans.
* Recommended: Get a COVID-19 test before you travel. A negative test result in hand, will make your travel experience smoother and hassle free.
* Travel related advisory is subject to change without notice, for the latest update please check state government websites only.
- COVID-19 test is mandatory for all passengers.
- No institutional quarantine now. Pax if tested positive will be sent for 14 days home quarantine.
- Please visit State Government’s website for detailed Quarantine Regulations.
- Passenger is required to fill up ICMR Health form on arrival
- Passenger is required to undergo COVID-19 Test at the Airport
- All passengers must download Aarogya Setu App.