South Goa beaches are tranquil, they have hidden peace are more clean and quiet. It is more popular for its serenity and calmness. South Goa offers you a mix of exotic and sandy beaches, churches and temples rich in history, glimpses into Portuguese culture, mind-blowing seafood, undiluted lush greenery, and an undeniable romantic vibe.Highlights
- Old Goa Churches Basilica of Bom Jesus and Chapel of St. Francis Xavier,
- St. Alex Church
- Shri Shantadurga Temple
- Big foot Museum
- Dona Paula.
Day 1 : Arrival In GOA
Arrive at the Goa airport or railway station our executive will receive you, go to the hotel resort. Complete check in process . Take some rest. Evening head to the beaches which are walking distance or very near to your hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 : Full day South Goa sightseeing
After your Breakfast at the hotel enjoy Full day tour for South Goa. South Goa includes Old Goa Churches Basilica of Bom Jesus and Chapel of St. Francis Xavier, St. Alex Church , Shri Shantadurga Temple , Big foot Museum, Dona Paula. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3: Depart from Goa
This is the last day of your tour. Enjoy a lip smiling breakfast in the morning after which you will be transferred to the Airport/Rly Station for your return journey back home.
- Accommodation at the 3 Star/4 Star Hotels .
- 02 Breakfast at the Hotel
- Transportation in AC Vehicle with service of an English Speaking Chauffeur Guide.
- Sightseeing as mentioned (without entrance Fees)
- 5% GST
- Assistance at Airport
- Full Day South Goa Tour
- Airfare / Train Fare
- Meal: Lunch , Dinner
- Enrtry Tickets
- Any Personal and incidental expenses
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Flight Rules : Guests traveling to Maharashtra, are required to show a negative COVID-19 RT_PCR test result received within 72 hours prior to departure.
* If Passengers do not have RT_PCR test, they will have to undergo the same at the airport at an additional cost.
Booking Fee (From 06 Dec 2020 to 30 Sep 2021)
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 7 days before departure: 100%
Cancellation charges per person (From 06 Dec 2020 to 30 Sep 2021)
- 30 or more days before departure: 25%
- Between 29 to 7 days before departure: 50%
- Between 6 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- In case of any hotel / car booking we have to follow the instructions mentioned in that particular hotel's / transporter's own booking & cancellation policy. We will not be responsible for that.
- Hotel / Rooms are depending on the availability on the exact date of booking / Advance payment transferred from your part. We will provide an alternate or similar category of hotel in case the hotel mentioned in the Quotation is not available.
- As in some area the weather remains unpredictable through-out the year, so all the sightseeing points are depending on the Permit, current Weather & Road condition. In that case we are not responsible for the extra expenses caused by the factors beyond our control like any Natural Calamities like earthquake, flood, land slide, snow-falls, storm, heavy rain-fall etc or any train / flight delays, any roadblocks, any vehicle disturbances/malfunctions, any political disturbances, any local holidays etc.
- The above package cost is only for point to point drop & also for the mentioned sightseeing points only.
Considering the COVID-19 situation, different state governments have laid out their respective protocols for passengers arriving at their airports. Most states and union territories have released their own guidelines for inbound and outbound travellers vis-à-vis passes, permits, quarantine rules and other requirements. Please go through the guidelines of your source and destination states and union territories carefully before planning your travel, for a hassle-free experience. Before you travel, make sure to read and understand the complete guidelines of the city/state you are travelling to and comply with the same so as to ease your travel plans.
* Recommended: Get a COVID-19 test before you travel. A negative test result in hand, will make your travel experience smoother and hassle free.
* Travel related advisory is subject to change without notice, for the latest update please check state government websites only.
- Health Screening: None
- Quarantine: None
- Passenger Obligation: All passengers must download Aarogya Setu App.
- Other info : Guests traveling to Maharashtra, are required to show a negative COVID-19 RT_PCR test result received within 72 hours prior to departure.