DAY 01: Colombo
Meet, greet and assist at the airport and transfer to Colombo. Overnight stay at Hotel, Colombo
DAY 02: Colombo – Dambulla (BD)
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer from Colombo to Dambulla, En route visit Pinnawala elephant orphanage , Dambulla Cave Temple
Overnight stay at Hotel, Dambulla
Day 03: Dambulla – Kandy (BD)
After Breakfast.Transfer from Dambulla to Kandy. En route visit spice garden in Matale, The Temple of the Tooth Relic.Overnight stay at hotel, Kandy
DAY 04: Kandy (BD)
Breakfast at the Hotel. Sigthseeing: Kandy Lake, Also visit the Kandy town and Bazaar, the arts & crafts Centre, a gem museum and a lapidary. Visit Royal botanical gardens.
Evening witness cultural dance at Kandy Lake Club Overnight stay at Hotel, Kandy
Day 05: Kandy – Nuwara Eliya (BD)
Breakfast at the Hotel. Transfer from Kandy to Nuwara Eliya, En route visit Hanuman temple in Ramboda. A boat ride on Gregory Lake, Hakkgala Botanical gardens, Sita Amman Temple
Overnight stay at Hotel, Nuwara Eliya
Day 06: Nuwara Eliya (BD)
Breakfast at the Hotel. Day at Leisure. Overnight stay at Hotel, Nuwara Eliya
Day 07: Nuwara Eliya – Bentota (BD)
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer from Nuwara Eliya to Bentota. Leisure at the hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel, Bentota
Day 08: Bentota (BD)
Breakfast at the Hotel. Visit: Turtle Hatchery, Boat trips on Bentota River etc. Overnight stay at Hotel, Bentota
Day 09: Bentota – Colombo (BD)- Columbo Sigthseeing – Departure
Breakfast at the Hotel. Transfer from Bentota to Colombo. Commence city tour of Colombo – a drive through the city taking you to the busy commercial areas as well as the tree-lined residential, Cinnamon Gardens. Visit Fort, the former British administrative center and military garrison, Sea Street – the Goldsmith’s quarters in the heart of Pettah, the Bazaar area, where is also a Hindu Temple with elaborate stone carvings and the Dutch Church of Wolfendhal dating back to 1749. Also visit the BMICH, see the replica of Avukana Buddha and Independence Square. Evening Drop at Colombo Airport for the departure.
- 8N Accommodation at the above mentioned Hotels or similar.
- Srilanka Visa Charges
- 8 Breakfasts and Dinner at the Hotel
- Transport in an A/C Van with the service of an English-speaking driver
- Value added tax.
- Assistance at the airport.
- Meet & Assistance on Arrival
- 5% GST
- Entrance Fees to below sightseeing included.
- Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage.
- Dambulla Rock Cave Temple.
- Kandy Temple of the Tooth Relic.
- Peradeniya Royal Botanical Gardens.
- Hakkgala Gardens.
- Turtle Hatchery.
- Any extra meals.
- Optional tours and activities not mentioned on the brief itinerary.
- Items of a personal nature such as phone calls, pay movies, room services, mini bars laundries or other expenditures during the tour.
- Peak Season, Eve of Public Holiday and Public Holiday Surcharges.
- Additional surcharge for midnight flight transfer (2200-0500hrs)
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Cost of insurance
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary