Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia has been hailed as a first-class city, its surrounding areas are still pretty traditional, creating a mixed landscape of old and new. It’s newer and more prominent buildings still derive their design from traditional Malay architecture, thus creating monuments with eclectic flair. Langkawi is popular among island lovers and adventurers who come to have an enjoyable holiday getaway and challenge themselves to take part in adrenaline-inducing activities.
Our Malaysia honeymoon packages, lift up the spirit of love between you and your partner and a heart-warming symphony awaits to give you all that with perfect Malaysia honeymoon packages that can be selected from our specially crafted itinerary options.
- Petronas Twin Tower (photo stop)
- Handicraft Centre
- Visit Observatory deck of Menara Kuala Lumpur, KL Tower (Tickets)
- King’s Palace ,National Monument, National Museum
- Genting HighLand
- Batu Caves
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park with Tickets
- Half day Langkawi city tour + cable car + underwater world + Crocodile farm – with entrance tickets (Private Transfers)
- illustrious 3D Art Musuem
Note: The above itinerary can be customized as per your need. Just call us at 9822004950 or email : email@example.com to get the best suitable itinerary with the best hotels.
- To and Fro Flights
- 6 Nights’ accommodation at 3* /4 * Hotel on Deluxe Room (Twin Sharing)
- Daily breakfast at the hotel
- Return airport transport transfer on Private transfer
- All sightseeing transfers by AC coaches.
- English speaking guide assistance during tours and transfers
- Malaysia Visa
- Airfare & airport taxes. (Internal Airfare wherever applicable)
- Visa and Insurances charges
- Any other meals other than those mentioned above
- Any Entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- 5% GST on total package price
- Entrance tickets to attractions other than mentioned above or optional tours or wherever specified
- INR 20,000/- token amount for booking hold.
- 30% of the total package cost to be paid within a week after making token payment.
- Remaining payment of the total package cost to be paid before 30 days of departure.
- Flight fares and transportation fee need to be paid in full and in advance at the time of booking.
- Above policies are subject to change without any prior notice and you will get the final policies by your booking agent.
- 30% of total cost of package will be deducted when cancelled at 30 days or more prior to departure.
- 50% of total cost of package will be deducted when cancelled between 29-15 days prior to departure.
- 75% of total cost of package will be deducted when cancelled between 14-08 days prior to departure.
- 100% of total cost of package will be deducted when cancelled within 07 days of departure.
- Refund of flight fare is subject to the cancellation policies of the respective airline and may be non-refundable.
- Above policies are subject to change without any prior notice and you will get the final policies from us.
- Note: Refund may take 07-15 working days.
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable will be as per hotel cancellation policy.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 31 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost
- 30 to 16 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 8 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.